US Visas
Frequently Asked Questions
Visa for Entry  
Immigrant Visa  
Get Immi Visa  
Nonimmi Visa  
Get Nonimmi Visa  
  Popular Visas
  Visitor for Business
  Visitor for Pleasure
  Specialty Occupation
  Company Transfer
  Extraordinary Ability






   Home Common Nonimmigrant Visas Visa Waivers Other Nonimmigrant Visas
Detailed Visa Information

Everyone coming to the United States must have a visa or visa waiver. If you want to stay for over 90 days, you must get a visa. VisaFAQs aims to give you the information you need to get a US visa.

A US entry visa is an endorsement or stamp on a passport, placed by a United States official, which permits the bearer of the visa to visit the United States. Visas and visa waivers are criticaly important to the millions of visitors to the United States each year. They are necessary for lawful entry. It is equally important for each visitor to choose the best visa most suitable to the desired activities, purposes, and duration of stay, including permanent residence, in the US

To learn more see:

Presently available nonimmigrant visas and waivers, issued in approximately 70 classifications, are grouped as follows:



Copyright © 2003 - 2011 The Law Offices of David Turner. All rights reserved.